Pages

Monday 6 June 2011

Day 10 - Dukan Diet Attack Phase

Weight this morning was 89.0kg. A loss of 200g and a total weight loss of 3.4kg

With another 200g off this morning it just confirms that the scales must have been wrong two days ago. Or I'm also starting to think it could be the salt on those sneaky chips I had. I might retain water because of that! If I loose weight suddenly during the first few days of Cruise, we'll know that that is the reason. Time will tell

Waking up this morning I actually feel like vegetables, so maybe all that thinking about vegetables yesterday prepared me for my first PV day. I am almost tempted to start PV today but is put off by the fact that I then will have a PV day at work and I don't want that. PP is much easier.

Today I had:
-3 x Coffee with skim milk
-1 x Chai tea with skim milk
-2 litres water
-1/2 glass diet lemon fizzy drink
-1 x Warm Cocoa Fudge (one serve of Oat Bran)
-3 x slices 97% fat free Roast Beef
-3 x teaspoons lite creamed Cottage Cheese
-10 little Meringue Cakes (half plain & half with chocolate essence & cinnamon)
-2 very lean beef burger patties with a cottage cheese/balsamic vinegar/mustard/parsley sauce
-3 slices Meatloaf with the above mentioned sauce

Today I felt like sneaking in some of the kid's mini double chocolate muffins/cakes I made, but only had a tiny taste to see if it tasted okay. I used a gluten free muffin mix but with all that chocolate it looked more like a cake.

Tomorrow is my first PV day. I'm going to make a beef roast in the slowcooker. I've never done this so lets hope I don't stuff this one up.

1 comment:

  1. Just to let you know the roast fell apart after 8 hours in the slow cooker so I just broke the lot up into small pieces and called it Beef & Veggie soup. Told you I'm no good in the kitchen...

    ReplyDelete