Pages

Sunday 18 March 2012

Update

As I'm sure you would have noticed by now, I have not been blogging for a very long time. Mainly because I cheated so much it got hard to follow the diet.

Since not being on the diet I have eaten so much junk. Well, thinking of it I probably ate 90% junk. So needless to say, I've picked up most of the weight I've lost. I stopped half way through my weight loss phase and never ate oat bran again. Not sure why because I actually do like oat bran.

So, as I'm now fat again I'm starting the diet again. I'm trying to get very organised first so I don't get to the stage where it is just too hard. I've made some Bran free wraps (like a fluffy thin omelet). This is to wrap cottage cheese and other things in for an easy on the go kinda meal. I layered it baking paper, wrap, baking paper etc. Then wrapped it in plastic and put it in the freezer. I also made some bread rolls and cottage pie. I'll make some muffins too. All to be frozen, ready for the cruise phase.
I also stocked up on the allowed yogurts & cottage cheese and some canned chicken and tuna. And I'll have some boiled eggs ready in the fridge. So there should be no reason not to stick to the diet.

I have however decided to follow the diet only where possible and not think of the bad days as cheats as I think this put me in the wrong frame of mind last time. If I feel like it's part of the diet I might (I hope) stick to the diet.

So here I go again.

Good luck on your journey on the Dukan diet & may you have successful weight loss.

2 comments:

  1. Hi dukanette, I just found your blog and I myself just started to Dukan diet. I would love to follow you! Also I am trying to put together a listing of Dukan blogs for both myself and others. If you are interested it is

    http://thedukandietblogdirectory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent information, thanks for sharing

    Regards
    Red
    The Weight Control News

    ReplyDelete