Pages

Saturday 23 July 2011

Days 39 - 59 - Dukan Diet Cruise Phase

Wow, How slack have I been...

I am still following the diet (with lots of cheats). I do my best to follow the diet, eat Dukan friendly food 90% of the time, but I don't stress when I go to friends' for dinner as I know I'll be back to Dukan the next day. And so far I'm very happy with the weight I have lost.

In week 5 of Cruise I fell completely off the wagon. I baked the kids some Condensed Milk cookies which was sooooo good. I ate 10 (yes that's right - I felt sick afterwards). Then the next day we had Pork Spare ribs & chips and so on. It continued for 5 days. Naughty Naught Naughty.

My husband decided to join me on the Dukan diet so I did 5 days of PP after that mishap and he did his 3 days of Attack.

Since then we both have been fairly good. The worst being when we went to a friends place for dinner where we both ate potato bake, sausages, crackers & cheese, etc. I also had two little glasses of red wine.

Today is day 58 on Dukan diet for me and I have TWO birthday parties to go to. Oh boy I know this is going to be such a bad day. BUT I'm not stressing about it, because it will only slow my weight loss and I'll be back to Dukan Diet tomorrow. I think a cheat day every now and then is okay as long as you get back to the diet the very next day. That way I don't feel like I'm missing out & I still loose weight.

My weight loss for the 5th week on Cruise (the very bad one!) was 600g. Pretty amazing compared to what I ate, but I'm very excited about it.

Week 6 wasn't so kind and I only lost 300g even though most of that week was PP. Ohh well, such is life. Keep going and maybe next week is better.

Week 7 (of which I still have today and tomorrow left) is looking good so far. My starting weight was 83kg and this morning I weighed 81.3kg. So maybe my scale was out at the end of last week.

I am so happy with the 11.1kg I have lost to date in 57 days since starting the Dukan diet. Thank you Dr Pierre Dukan.

As a treat for reaching the half way mark I had a massage, foot scrub, facial, hand massage, haircut, hair treatment and blowdry. Even got some basic makup put on afterwards. Wow that was three hours of bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment