Pages

Friday 1 July 2011

Days 25 - 31 - Dukan Diet Cruise Phase

Start weight for week 3 on Cruise was 86.9kg. End weight was 85.1kg. This is a loss of 1.8kg for the week and a total of 7.3kg since starting the Dukan diet a month ago. I am very happy with the weight loss and the ease of following the diet.

I am starting to crave more than just the savoury bits of the diet. I'm trying all sorts of sweet things. My fav is the easy cheesecake and chocolate oat bran muffins. These muffins are great for the days that I'm at work as I can eat 4-6 of these depending on how big they are. This means I can eat almost all day and not even feel like I'm on a diet. Yummo!

I am also cheating lots lately with the Atkins Choc Decadence Bars (about two a week).

My naughtiness for the week:

Day 26 - Atkins Choc Decadence Bar
Day 27 - Scrambled eggs & one bite of sourdough toast at Ona - my son insisted he share with me
Day 28 - Hubby took me out for lunch and I had fried calamari that wasn't crumbed but rather just coated in cornflour and spices/herbs. This was really really nice. I'll have it again for sure.
Day 29 - Atkins Choc Decadence Bar
Day 30 - I've planned this cheat day for weeks now so I didn't feel guilty about eating. It was a friend's son's 3rd birthday party and I had cake. Not once but three times. LOL it was soooo yummy. She was kind enought to have served carrot sticks and boiled eggs too so I didn't even feel left out whilst others ate the chips & fruit. Oh I did also have a chicken sausage that would have been a bit naughty but after three serves of cake who cares....
Day 31 - Hubby came home with warm White Choc & Macadamia cookies from Subway. How good was that. I ate half a cookie.
I also tried out a Meat Loaf from Coles that was pre-made and ready for the oven. The nutritional info didn't look too bad so I ate it freely. It was much better than a meat loaf I made a couple of weeks ago.

After all this naughtiness I still lost 1.8kg for the week. Hope it doesn't show up on the scales in a few days. That wouldn't be very nice but I sort of expect it to.

I cycled to the birthday party so I could burn off some calories from the cake.
Day

No comments:

Post a Comment