Pages

Monday 4 July 2011

Days 32 - 38 - Dukan Diet Cruise Phase

Wow, another week on the Dukan diet. Can't believe I've done more than 5 weeks already. It has been fairly easy, but I am starting to want the sweeter things in life. My other big crave is bread. I love baking fresh bread and it is really hard not to eat any when it's still nice and warm...

This week start weight was 85.1kg and end weight 83.9kg. This is a loss of 1.2kg for the week and a total loss of 8.5kg. Wow it's fantastic to now starting to fit into some old clothes.

As I'm starting to crave the sweeter things I'm trying all sorts of new recipes (mainly ones I'm trying to adjust from non Dukan friendly ones). But I haven't had much success.

My cheat diary:
D32 - Coles Chicken Meat Loaf - didn't like it so I won't get it again
D33 - Shallow fried fish (hubby just doesn't know how to cook without oil)
D34 - Breakfast at our fav cafe, which should be okay except for the oil it is cooked in. I also had an Atkins Choc Decadence Bar
D35 - I was really good. No cheats
D36 - Another good day. No cheats
D37 - Atkins Choc Dec Bar, Coles Beef Meatloaf. I felt a little sick today so hardly ate anything. I only had half the oat bran for today.
D38 - Well today I fell of the wagon! I made the kids some condensed milk cookies and ate a lot of it myself. It was sooo yummy but really buttery and sweet. The only ingredients is condensed milk, sugar, butter and flour. Plus whatever you want to mix in. I did dark and white choc chips, milo and coconut, crushed peppermint crisp chocolate. Wow by night time I felt sick from all this junk. The only real food I ate today was fish & vegetables (cooked by hubby so covered in oil. LOL) I love when he catches fish & that he cooks it too! He's so good even though I make his ears burn because he came back from fishing at 1.30pm and was supposed to be home by 11am so he could spend time with the kids.

It seems that the bad things I eat only shows its weight two days later so Sunday's cookies will probably only show on Tuesday. So I think I'll have to do lots of excercise on Monday to make up for this slip up.

No comments:

Post a Comment