Pages

Friday 1 July 2011

Days 18 - 24 - Dukan Diet Cruise Phase

Wow, has it really been this long since I posted my progress on the Dukan diet? Naughty me for being so slack...

Week 2 on the Cruise Phase was a little up and down weight wise. I started at 87.2kg and my end of week weight was 86.9kg. Which is a loss of 300g for the week and a total of 5.5kg. Still pretty good though!

I did cheat a little:
Day 18 - Atkins Choc Decadence Bar (my fav cheat)
Day 20 - Couple of licks of Choc Ice Cream (licking my fingers when handling the boys' ice creams), I also had breakfast at my fav cafe (Ona in Coolangatta). As it was a PV day I had, scrambled eggs, mushroom, tomato and onion. All this would've been cooked in oil or butter.
Day 21 - Atkins Choc Decadence Bar
Day 22 - We went to our local Surf Club and had roast beef served with vegetables, mashed potato and covered in gravy. I only had one bite of the potato and scratched off as much of the gravy as possible. So really not too bad a cheat meal.
Day 23 & 24 - PP both days to make up for my naughtiness

Overall I didn't think it was too bad a week, but the weight loss wasn't fantastic. My scales are a bit buggered too so I'll just blame it. Sometimes it gives me as much as 2kg difference. I usually just take an average then. LOL. Not the best way but it sort of works for me. As long as I never see that 90kg mark again.

I also haven't been drinking more than just the required amount of liquids.

Exercise wise I've started using the bike about once or twice a week. Depending on the weather. As I have the boys on a trailer thingy behind me it's not ideal to go when it's raining or too cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment